Peace, Love & Knowledge

For those who love the earth, healthy food, and all things natural. Enjoy:)

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

About Me/Contact Info

So I’ve finally decided to create a blog….. I had the intentions to start one a long time ago but simply didn’t due to the fact that I didn’t want to have one then get tired of it or realize that I truly didn’t have anything interesting to blog about at all. Nevertheless I’ve cast those fears aside and I present to you my blog, Peace Love and Knowledge. Here’s a little info about me, I’m 17 going on 25, I’m an happy vegetarian, I’m in 11th grade and taking a few classes at my local community college. My plans for the future include going to UNCA in North Carolina and becoming an environmental engineer. My hobbies include cooking, drinking coffee (though tea is also really good…especially earl grey), meditating, listening to music (alternative and indie rock I guess), reading good books over and over, (like the hobbit and all of the lord of the ring books lol) and spending some time on my polyvore fashion blog, (www.polyvore.com/gloria505 check it out). I love nature and being good to the environment. (I harp my friends about the need to recycle those annoying little plastic baggies they pack their sandwiches in.) Anyways, yeah…..

If you would like to contact me for any reason at all, I suggest you just try commenting on my posts orrrrrrrr email me at gloriawyszynski@yahoo.com

Feel free to email me or anything I adore getting mail lol

-Gloria W.

0 comments:

Post a Comment